It’s no secret that Megan Thee Stallion embodies “body goals,” and the internet is drooling after she dropped her workout routine/
Megan took some time off, then came back better than ever. Meg has made it very clear in the past that she exercises and tries her best to eat healthily and it’s clearly all paying off!
Earlier this week, Meg took to Instagram and TikTok to share her daily workout with her followers. The routine included various routines, including upper and lower body workouts, HIIT circuits, and anaerobic work.
Her caption read, “Should I drop a HOTTIE BOOTCAMP 🤸🏽♀️👀” and of course, her comment section exploded with the answer yes!
Megan also recently appeared in a new campaign for Nike Women’s Spring 2023 collection. In the ad, she flaunted her famous curves in a red hot skintight onesie.
Megan also recently revealed to Nike why she wanted to help her fans achieve their fitness goals.
“Real Hotties put other Hotties on! So I’m sharing my fitness story to let you know sport is whatever [you] want it to be. Dance is my sport. Rapping is my sport. Performing is my sport. I am an athlete, and so are you. People like to tell us what we can and can’t do, but we ain’t hearing that. Real hot girls know no one can define us but us.”
Megan Thee Stallion Went Into Hot Girl Coach Mode With Her Hottie Bootcamp in 2021
During her highly anticipated Hottie Bootcamp back in 2021, Meg included a high-intensity interval training boxing workout, a pole dancing class, and a full breakdown of a circuit focusing on the lower body (which can be found below).
- Duck walk (“This is kind of similar to all the dance moves that she does. She did in the ‘Don’t Stop’ video,” points out her trainer.)
- BOSU ball and weight squats
- Dumbbell RDLs
- Side lunges on the BOSU ball
- Band-resistant pulling leg lifts
- Band-resistant fire hydrants
“This journey is not necessarily about losing weight but about me getting healthier in general and seeing how I can transform my body in the healthiest way possible.”
If Megan drops another Hottie Bootcamp, will you attend? Let us know your thoughts below!
- I want to lose weight. Should I take a long walk or do a short HIIT workout?
- This 6-move calisthenics workout builds functional muscles and endurance in 12 minutes
- Forget the gym — all you need is 1 dumbbell and 6 exercises for a full-body workout
- Trainers Never Start A Workout Without One Of These Moves
- Which Socks to Wear for Each Workout